As we enter into the NEW sorority year, we will begin this fall as we did the year before, with a retreat! In lieu of a traditional, "formal" chapter meeting, we will have our LUS Family Chapter Retreat, Saturday, September 16, 2023 from 10 AM to 4 PM at University of Texas at Dallas located at 800 W Campbell Rd, Richardson, TX 75080 in Artemis Rooms I and II.
Below are a few things you need to know prior to September 16th:
- There is nominal cost to attend the retreat ( please see link for pricing)
- Lunch will be provided by the chapter
- Attire for the retreat is Sigma Casual. Please wear something comfortable that you'll be able to move/dance in.
- The Rhoers and Rhosebuds are working on "ALL THINGS FUN" and are requesting all Rhoers and Rhosebuds to attend to have a great time in their breakout session.
- The Philos will bring the HEAT and have a great breakout session.
- Committe Fair- so don't forget to pick up your passport at the "check in"